Healing Through Journaling!
These are not just journal prompts; they are no fluff. Say "yes," if you are ready to understand yourself on a whole new level!
Healing Through Journaling Benefits...
One of the ways to deal with any overwhelming emotion is to find a healthy way to express yourself.
Healing Through Journaling Will Teach You...
- How to stop self-abandoning in relationships
- Manage Anxiety
- Cope with sadness
- Identify your pain, hurts, and nurture them for healing
- How to speak to your inner child so you can heal
Journaling Through Healing will help control your symptoms and improve your mood by:
- Helping you prioritize problems, fears, and concerns
- Tracking any symptoms day-to-day so that you can recognize triggers and learn ways to better control them
- Providing an opportunity for positive self-talk and identifying negative thoughts and behaviors
Journaling for Mental Health...
My kind of journaling will help you get past the garbage, call out your fears and the stories you tell yourself, and walk you right into your power!
It is time to control your emotions, improve your mental health, and meet your inner child!
Healing Through Journaling...
CONNECT WITH WHAT MATTERS MOST, YOU!
Learn how to disconnect from the noise around you and tune in to what's happening in your mind, body, and soul.
It's time to release yourself from anxiety, overwhelm, doubt and worry. And instead, allow peace, success, and love into your life.
It’s time to nurture yourself and...
Get to know yourself. You’ll learn how to tune it all out and turn your attention inward.
Learn what self-love looks like and how to incorporate it into your daily routine.
Learn how to connect with yourself and value the unique individual you are inside.
Bring the inside out. Show up as the most authentic version of yourself every day.
Looking forward. Set life goals that align with who you really are inside.
How Does It Work?
As soon as you sign up, you will receive a welcome email with instructions and free access to my workshop, "How To Stop People-Pleasing and Honor Yourself!"
And then, for 21 consecutive days, you will receive...
- Heather Carter never pulls any punches; journal prompts for that day. Each lesson takes about 15-30 minutes and builds on the last to help you master yourself and life.
- Affirmations to go along with the journal prompts.
- There will be a detailed explanation of why these prompts are important and how to think and process them.
I am an authority on positive relationships, a Certified Life & Business Coach through The International Coaching Federation, Published Author, Workshop Leader, Founder + CEO of HC Coaching & Consulting, and a Single Mother of 3 hugely successful young adults.
I studied Personality Psychology at DePaul University and have voraciously investigated, studied, and absorbed every piece of psychology, personal development, and spiritual enlightenment material I could for the last 25+ years.
I have changed the lives of countless women and men around the globe, dealing with relationship issues, anxiety, career issues, depression, & trauma.
“Hard to express what Heather brought into my world and that of my children! Let’s just get real for a moment: when a mother takes a step to heal and grow it adds tremendous value to her children’s lives! And it definitely has. So very thankful....I have been blessed by Heather and the seeds she planted in my life which will confuse to have a harvest for years to come. Her love for others and vitality for life are truly special. Didn’t realize how much I needed the reminder: this is our ONE life!! Might has well live it BIG!! All my gratitude and love Heather Carter!!”
"There wasn't a single aspect of the course that wasn't thought-provoking and massively helpful - I filled three and a half journals full of notes and observations from working through the activities in the course. Completing the Inner Child timeline was a massive thing for me and helped me to piece a lot of things together and gain a better understanding. Learning how to forgive and turn grievance into gratitude was another area of the course that has changed my way of thinking. Setting boundaries too - something I hadn't really done and didn't realise the importance of.
I honestly had so many lightbulb moments about myself, my relationships and the role I played in relationships, some of which brought me to tears..."
IS JOURNALING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Have you ever felt like no matter how hard you try, you can't connect with yourself? That everyone else seems to have this mindful, mind-and-body connection thing down?
Without self-reflection and healing...
- You stay stuck in anxiety, doubt, and worry.
- Your relationships don't thrive.
- Peace and success elude you
- You never live up to your highest potential
- You keep wishing and wanting but never having
- You keep praying and begging but never receiving
This Journaling Challenge will help you...
- Tune out the world around you and break down your walls.
- Stop the people-pleasing and feeling like a victim
- Get to know and love who you are on the inside and outside.
- Teach you how to nurture and protect yourself as you go through your daily life.
Like anything in life, you will get out of this challenge what you put into it. The results you get are up to you. But we can promise that you will see extraordinary results if you commit to the process and put in the work.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Everyone’s journey is different; let journaling help you discover YOU!